The Reserve Bank today announced the remaining 2021 dates for releasing its quarterly Monetary Policy Statements (MPS) and the recently renamed Monetary Policy Review (MPR) decisions. This covers the period from August to November 2021.
The release dates for 2020 remain unchanged.
Announcements will be made as usual at 2pm for MPS and MPR reviews. These will be published on the Reserve Bank website.
Media conferences will be held following the release of each MPS at 3pm. They will be live-streamed on the Reserve Bank’s website.
The Reserve Bank reserves the right to make changes to this schedule, if required. In such an event, the markets and the media would be given as much notice as possible.
The remaining 2020 dates and full 2021 release dates are:
Monetary Policy Statement / Monetary Policy Review announcements
- 12 August – MPS Media conference & live-stream
- 23 September – MPR
- 11 November – MPS Media conference & live-stream
- 24 February – MPS Media conference & live-stream
- 14 April – MPR
- 26 May – MPS Media conference & live-stream
- 14 July – MPR
- 18 August – MPS Media conference & live-stream
- 6 October – MPR
- 24 November – MPS Media conference & live-stream
- How the Reserve Bank releases information
- January 2020 media release – MPS OCR and FSR dates for 2021
- Live-streams of Monetary Policy Statement media conferences
For more information please contact: